Art. 1. (1) These General Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate the relations between…, UIC… (referred to as “Provider”) and Visitors to the website… (referred to as “Visitors”).
(2) By accessing and loading the Site, the Visitors agree to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions and all subsequent changes in them, and undertake to comply with them.
II. Website holder details
Art. 2. (1) Information concerning (:
Headquarters and address of management:…
(2) Commission for Personal Data Protection: Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2, Sofia 1592, 02 9153518, 02 9153525, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.cpdp.bg
Art. 3. The Site provides the Visitors with information about the activity, services and prices of the Provider, as well as access to the published news and materials, opportunity to publish opinions and comments, review of the uploaded content and any actions necessary for the full use of the Site. for its intended purpose.
III. Intellectual Property
Art. 4. (1) All publications on the Site are the exclusive intellectual property of the Provider and are subject to protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, and they may not be used in any way without the prior written consent of the Provider.
(2) The images on the Site, as well as the other visual elements representing the intellectual property of the Provider may not be used and reproduced in any way by third parties without his prior written consent.
(3) Any unregulated use of the materials published on the Site, without the permission of the Provider, constitutes a violation for which the violator bears civil, administrative-penal and criminal liability in accordance with the current Bulgarian legislation.
Art. 5. (1) The Provider does not allow the use in any way of the content of the Site by visualization of all or part of the materials published in it on another site.
(2) The reference to materials on the Site from other sites is admissible if it is made in accordance with good manners and commercial practice and if the reference and the ways of presenting the link do not raise doubts about the authorship of the Provider on the materials, so Visitors are not misled.
IV. protection of personal data
Art. 6. (1) The Provider shall take measures to protect the personal data of Visitors in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. of the European and Bulgarian legislation, as well as the Personal Data Protection Policy, announced on its website.
(2) The Provider does not send identifying information to third parties, as technical information and information about the use of the Site by Users is processed by the company maintaining the platform on which the Site is placed in compliance with the requirements for personal data protection and information security.
(3) The Provider collects and processes data for cookies according to its Policy, which the Visitors become acquainted with when loading the Site.
V. Amendment of the general conditions
Art. 7. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Provider at any time by promptly publishing on the Site the amended General Terms and Conditions, together with a notice to the Visitors about the changes made.
(2) The changes in the present general conditions have effect for all Visitors from the moment of their announcement on the Site.
VI. Limitation of liability
Art. 8. (1) The Provider provides access to the content of the Site as it is and does not guarantee that the guidelines in the materials on the Site lead to the results intended by the Visitors.
(2) The Provider shall not be liable for damages and lost profits of the Visitors caused by the materials contained in the published on the Site.
(3) The Provider shall not be liable for damages caused by the Visitors to third parties as a result of the use of the Site and the materials contained therein.
VII. Other provisions
Art. 9. The visitors of the Site are obliged to observe the ethical norms and not to damage the reputation of the Provider when using the Site and the materials contained in it.
Art. 10. The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to the issues not settled in these general conditions, related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
Art. 11. These general terms and conditions enter into force for all Visitors to the Site as of… 2019.